AMIE SECTION B
AMIE Section B is the second part of AMIE examination. The individuals who effectively cleared all subjects in Section A can apply for Section B enlistment. They can present the application for segment B enrollment quickly after their Section A result.
The whole AMIE course has been partitioned into two sections viz Section An and Section B. It might be considered as the first and second 50% of the program.
Aside from the specified 9 subjects there is research facility trials and task additionally incorporated into Section B.
Duration and Validity
The Section B enrollment is substantial for a long time. For a Section A passed competitor the multi year term is checked from the year/season he passed Section A.(Not from the time he apply for Section B enlistment.)
The multi year term of Section B of AM applicants is checked from the time he got Section B enrollment.
Section B Study
Subsequent to submitting enlistment shape, candidate can begin his investigations. It is to be noticed that the candidate needs to locate his own specific manners to get ready well for the examination.
Modulation Institute offers result arranged training for Section B subjects. Our committed workforce will enable you to ponder well for examination .For outstation candidate. In section B a candidate studies his chosen subject in detail. Student can select his choice branch of engineering . A list of available engineering branches given below.
- 1.Chemical Engineering.
- 2. Civil Engineering.
- 3. Computer Science and Engineering.
- 4. Electrical Engineering.
- 5. Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- 6. Mechanical Engineering.
- 7. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering.
- 8. Mining Engineering.
- 9. Production Engineering.
- 10. Textile Engineering.
Section B Exam Pattern
- 1. After completed section A of AMIE candidate has to complete a project work within a year.
- 2. On the basis of professional competence report, students can appear for the section B exams.
- 3. Section B have 9 papers in which 6 are compulsory 3 are optional which you have to choose from 3 out of 5 from rest three optional group.
- 4. After Section A of AMIE students can choose particular engineering program.
- Debit / Credit card payment:- you can pay by ATM card of any bank or Credit card of any bank on my website.
- Online Payment - Make online payment (According to the subject) to our account by Net banking, Mobile banking ( IMPS, NEFT etc ) mention below. The amount shall be credited to us real time.
- You can pay your fee through Bank of Baroda branch , Modulation institute account detail given below, those who make cash deposit in bank , please send receipt photo copy on institute Email Id email@example.com with your full details(Name, Fathers name, adds, mob no, email id, subject name) on
- Name – Modulation Institute
- A/C No -52480200000040
- IFSC Code – BRAB0HARISH
- Bank – Bank of Baroda
- Account Type – Current